1. Carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
2. Hold lash to your eye and measure whether lash should be trimmed. Use tip of scissors to cut.
3. Take edges of your lash and bend them in a U-shape.
4. Apply lash adhesive along lash band and allow glue to sit for about 30 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
5. Curl your eyelashes (optional).
6. Use tweezers, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner, then outer side.
7. Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gaps.